<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Sorta Stupid Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://test.sortastupid.net/community/</link>
            <description>Sorta Stupid Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 11:52:09 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: FEEDBACK - SITE</title>
                        <link>https://test.sortastupid.net/community/forum_feedback/feedback-site/#post-1982</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 14:47:57 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey! I noticed the thing that shows when I’ve already watched a reaction seems to be gone. Just wondering if you guys noticed that too or if it was an intentional change? I really liked havi...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span>Hey! I noticed the thing that shows when I’ve already watched a reaction seems to be gone. Just wondering if you guys noticed that too or if it was an intentional change? I really liked having that feature!</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://test.sortastupid.net/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Subtlety</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://test.sortastupid.net/community/forum_feedback/feedback-site/#post-1982</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Question of the Week: What show ending made you the angriest?</title>
                        <link>https://test.sortastupid.net/community/general/question-of-the-week-what-show-ending-made-you-the-angriest/#post-1981</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 08:18:28 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Umbrella academy]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Umbrella academy </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://test.sortastupid.net/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>general_kenobi66</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://test.sortastupid.net/community/general/question-of-the-week-what-show-ending-made-you-the-angriest/#post-1981</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Bloodhounds</title>
                        <link>https://test.sortastupid.net/community/series_recommendations/bloodhounds/#post-1980</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 04:11:57 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I remember the crew loving Teach You A Lesson but due to technical issues they couldn&#039;t upload most of their reactions to it. Bloodhounds might actually be the one tv series I think could pu...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I remember the crew loving Teach You A Lesson but due to technical issues they couldn't upload most of their reactions to it. Bloodhounds might actually be the one tv series I think could pull the crew into having more of an interest in K-dramas. </p>
<p>It's a very beautiful story full of peak action sequences, sublime acting, and emotional moments. If there's ever another K-drama to try out again, I'd definitely recommend Bloodhounds on Netflix. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://test.sortastupid.net/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>naija_hokage</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://test.sortastupid.net/community/series_recommendations/bloodhounds/#post-1980</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Ninja Assassin</title>
                        <link>https://test.sortastupid.net/community/movie_recommendations/ninja-assassin/#post-1979</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 04:06:49 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Ninja Assassin is such a great action packed movies that doesn&#039;t spare to show violence. It introduced me to actor/artist Rain even before I saw him in Speed Racer or before I knew he was a ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ninja Assassin is such a great action packed movies that doesn't spare to show violence. It introduced me to actor/artist Rain even before I saw him in Speed Racer or before I knew he was a huge K-Pop artist. </p>
<p>I genuinely believe the guys would love this movie as it's a very straightforward forward, action packed movie. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://test.sortastupid.net/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>naija_hokage</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://test.sortastupid.net/community/movie_recommendations/ninja-assassin/#post-1979</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Tv show recommendation</title>
                        <link>https://test.sortastupid.net/community/series_recommendations/tv-show-recommendation/#post-1978</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 03:50:35 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Also movie wise the avatar movies more Disney  movies the fast and the furious movies and madea movies and why did I get married trilogy]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also movie wise the avatar movies more Disney  movies the fast and the furious movies and madea movies and why did I get married trilogy </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://test.sortastupid.net/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Emma</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://test.sortastupid.net/community/series_recommendations/tv-show-recommendation/#post-1978</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Question of the Week: What show ending made you the angriest?</title>
                        <link>https://test.sortastupid.net/community/general/question-of-the-week-what-show-ending-made-you-the-angriest/#post-1977</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 00:41:34 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[The Tales of Arcadia finale Pissed me off.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span>The Tales of Arcadia finale Pissed me off. </span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://test.sortastupid.net/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Fran</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://test.sortastupid.net/community/general/question-of-the-week-what-show-ending-made-you-the-angriest/#post-1977</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Question of the Week: What show ending made you the angriest?</title>
                        <link>https://test.sortastupid.net/community/general/question-of-the-week-what-show-ending-made-you-the-angriest/#post-1976</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 00:15:39 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Lost]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lost</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://test.sortastupid.net/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Hazel</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://test.sortastupid.net/community/general/question-of-the-week-what-show-ending-made-you-the-angriest/#post-1976</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Question of the Week: What show ending made you the angriest?</title>
                        <link>https://test.sortastupid.net/community/general/question-of-the-week-what-show-ending-made-you-the-angriest/#post-1975</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 22:53:32 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’m with you on How I Met Your Mother, I also had a couple issues with the New Girl finale]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m with you on How I Met Your Mother, I also had a couple issues with the New Girl finale </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://test.sortastupid.net/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>v0cabularry</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://test.sortastupid.net/community/general/question-of-the-week-what-show-ending-made-you-the-angriest/#post-1975</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Tv show recommendation</title>
                        <link>https://test.sortastupid.net/community/series_recommendations/tv-show-recommendation/#post-1974</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 22:00:14 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I highly recommend the 100 bridgerton teen wolf outlander  the summer I turned pretty the handmaids tale and Yellowstone universe]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I highly recommend the 100 bridgerton teen wolf outlander  the summer I turned pretty the handmaids tale and Yellowstone universe</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://test.sortastupid.net/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Emma</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://test.sortastupid.net/community/series_recommendations/tv-show-recommendation/#post-1974</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Question of the Week: What show ending made you the angriest?</title>
                        <link>https://test.sortastupid.net/community/general/question-of-the-week-what-show-ending-made-you-the-angriest/#post-1973</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 19:36:01 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Probably a common answer, but Game of Thrones. The pay off for characters and the storyline just wasn&#039;t as satisfying compared to what the rest of the show was like.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Probably a common answer, but Game of Thrones. The pay off for characters and the storyline just wasn't as satisfying compared to what the rest of the show was like. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://test.sortastupid.net/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Rika</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://test.sortastupid.net/community/general/question-of-the-week-what-show-ending-made-you-the-angriest/#post-1973</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		